Welcome! We'd love to have you on board.
The Association of British Columbia Marine Industries is here to be a strong voice for you, and a catalyst for a competitive, efficient and environmentally responsible industrial marine sector in British Columbia.
ABCMI is a member driven organization. It has a professional administrative staff overseen by a Board elected from the membership. The priorities, goals and objectives are driven by the membership, as are the benefits and services that the Association provides.
ABCMI OBJECTIVES, AS DECIDED BY MEMBERS
- strengthening & growing BC's industrial marine sector
- positioning ABCMI as the leading representative for the industrial marine sector of British Columbia
- working with policy makers to ensure we have an environment which stimulates our workforce & businesses
- attracting customers to our sector, bringing their projects to our region and our products & services to their markets
- collaborating with labour & educational institutes to ensure we have a full supply of talent to fuel our growth
ABCMI MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Industry influence
- Leverage sector strengths
- Improved business development environment
- Identification of potential business opportunities
- Enhanced networking in provincial, national and international markets
- Government relations
- Workforce promotion
- Access to information and resources
- Dedicated staff and Association leadership
- Mentorship and leadership programs
- Access to members-only website
- ABCMI membership list
- Receive and be eligible to contribute and advertise in the ABCMI newsletter
- Member rates on ABCMI events and sponsorship opportunities
WHO CAN JOIN?
Shipyards, boatyards, marine repair facilities, fleet owners, ocean and marine technology companies, industrial marine service companies, consultants, labour groups, suppliers, manufacturers, educators, designers, engineers, naval architects, marine lawyers, policy makers and public entities are all part of the ABCMI member base.
Be a part of our success!
Work with us to make the British Columbia marine industry sustainable and competitive on the world stage.